SHE tampons are made from GOTS certified 100% organic cotton.Is SHE approved by the FDA?
Yes, of course!What standards of absorbency does SHE use for their tampons?
SHE uses the absorbency standards required by the FDA. Light/lite tampons absorb up to 6g of liquid; Regular tampons absorb between 6g - 9g of liquid; Super tampons absorb between 9g - 12g of liquid.Where are SHE tampons made?
Our products are sourced & manufactured in Europe specifically for our SHE customers. They are certified by GOTS and are approved by the FDA.Why does SHE use plastic applicators?
Right now, this is the most common applicator used by U.S. women (good news-ours is BPA Free!). We hope to make this even more eco-friendly in the near future.How do I use a compact applicator?
- Wash hands & remove the tampon from the wrapper, if it isn’t sealed, do not use.
- To extend the applicator, pull out the inner tube until it comes to a stop. Ensure the string is hanging outside of the smaller tube.
- Grip the outer tube on the grooved area of the applicator. Place the tip of the applicator into the vaginal opening.
- While still firmly holding the applicator outer tube, gently push the inner tube completely into the outer tube.
- Gently pull the closed applicator tube out of your vagina. The tampon is now inserted and the string should be hanging outside of your body, when correctly inserted. There should not be any discomfort.
The FDA recommends that you change your tampon at least every 8 hours and advises against the use of tampons overnight. Every woman’s flow is different, but in general you should change your tampon at least 3-6 times a day, while using the lightest absorbency necessary. Never leave a tampon in for longer than 8 hours.Can I adjust, skip, or cancel?
Sure can! Simply log in to your account and make the changes you need! No fees are assessed for cancellations or adjustments! A reminder email is sent 2 days prior to shipping.How much do you charge for shipping?
It’s F-R-E-E! :)I need my order ASAP! Can I get it expedited?
Yes! If you need your order rushed, the fee for expedited shipping will be applied at checkout. (Standard shipping is free.)How soon before my shipment goes out can I make changes to my assortment?
Changes to your assortment must be made within 48 hours of delivery. Don't worry, we'll send you a reminder! And if the alterations are made after the deadline, your changes will be applied to your next box.How soon before my shipment goes out can I skip a month of SHE?
If you wish to skip one month, you must log in to your account, click on Delivery Schedule, & select the month you want to skip. A "skip" must be placed 48 hours prior to your subscription renewal (the day of the month you placed your original order. For example, if you placed your original order on 1/5/2017 and wanted to skip February’s shipment, you must elect ‘skip’ by 2/3/2017).I would like to change my shipment date, what do I do?
We understand cycles change & the date you originally ordered may not be ideal, so just send us an email at email@example.com and we will get things figured out!
Email us with any questions, concerns or feedback - we’re here for you!